Last updated: November 21, 2021
This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice for California Consumers (“CCPA Privacy Notice”) supplements the Privacy Statement of Forsta. and its global affiliates and subsidiaries, including Decipher, Inc., Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC, and Revelation, Inc. (collectively, “FVW,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) and applies solely to California consumers. The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) affords California consumers certain rights over their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). This CCPA Privacy Notice outlines those rights and explains how such rights may be exercised. This CCPA Privacy Notice also summarizes our data collection and sharing practices, as required by the CCPA. Terms used but not defined shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the CCPA. You may download a copy of this CCPA Privacy Notice here.
- What Is Information is Covered by this CCPA Privacy Notice?
- How Do We Collect Personal Information?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- Who Do We Share Personal Information With?
- Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who work on behalf of, or with, us such as vendors, processors, suppliers, agents and representatives (collectively, “Service Providers”). Service Providers assist us with a variety of functions including, but not limited to, sending out marketing communications, assisting with advertising and related analytics, conducting research or surveys, sending regular mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and administering contests, surveys or promotions.
- Affiliated Companies. We may share personal information among and between Forsta. and its global affiliates and subsidiaries, including Decipher, Inc., Kinesis Survey Technologies, LLC, and Revelation, Inc.
- Disclosures Under Special Circumstances. We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (i) where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or other legal obligation; (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or prevent harm or financial loss; or (iii) to detect, investigate and help prevent security, fraud or technical issues.
- Corporate Transactions. We may transfer your personal information in the event we sell or transfer, or are considering selling or transferring, all or a portion of our business or assets.
- Clients If you are selected for or participate in a research study, we may disclose your information to the third-party or third-parties that hired us to assist with the research study (“Clients”) as well as other companies designated by the Clients.